Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Be Merry!

my favorite tray!

yesterday i thought it was time to decorate my room a little bit. i particularly like how the clove peppered orange turned out! now it smells and looks like christmas at home.

easy, cheap and sooo satisfying!
green and red.
st. nicholas present for my bf. i stopped using paper/plastic bags last year because it's such a waste of resources. besides, now i can be even more creative! i think last year i used socks and for easter this year i used flower pots.
st. nicholas gift for my little sis.
i lit the first candle last sunday.
my 'adventkranz' this year. simple, yet beautiful.
nature's gifts.


[all pictures and videos of triptozion.blogspot.com are protected by copyright. using pictures and/or videos from this blog without visibly naming the source fall under copyright infringement. when pictures and/or videos from this blog are used in incorrect ways, legal steps will be taken.]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen