Montag, 17. September 2012

Birthdays Then and Now


today i'm turning 25, that's a quarter of a century! the picture above was taken on September 17, 1988. my very 1st birthday. back then i celebrated with mommy, daddy and my grandparents. the pictures below show you how i celebrated my 25th birthday. my boyfriend surprised me with a limousine. he's the one person in the world that knows me best (apart from my sister). i really appreciate all his efforts coordinating this special event. and i also want to thank all my friends who willingly agreed to celebrate with me. this meant a lot to me! i suck at planning parties myself... i invite people on short notice and most of them never show up.

cheers!
party people in the limousine tonight!
markus goofing around. mäxchen cheerful in the background. xD
the dudes.
party fog. this car had everything. :D
the girls.
xD
hyper!
when we arrived at the volksgarten. they wanted to see my id at the entrance... do i really look under 21? xD that's why i love birthdays! birthdays add a number to my age but never to my appearance. thahahaha! maybe one day i'll feel blessed about that fact.
love you!

[all pictures and videos of triptozion.blogspot.com are protected by copyright. using pictures and/or videos from this blog without visibly naming the source fall under copyright infringement. when pictures and/or videos from this blog are used in incorrect ways, legal steps will be taken.]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen