Dienstag, 3. April 2012

if feels like home to me...

... probably because these instagram pics were taken in vienna/lower austria before i went to prague. haha.

subway in vienna is just not the same... but frozen yoghurt is the same everywhere.
shopping with s and going on top of the house of the sea with i and n.
great view on top and according to n one of the greatest beaches. xD
shark love and a fish eating a melon! what?!
funny faces.
i am n's mermaid.
monkey in a jungle.
exotic flowers and more monkeys. one can never have enough monkeys.
we missed the snake petting session! how could we?
ice cream and perchtoldsdorfer heide in march
such a nice spring day.
most amazing flowers.
i am obsessed with my marni for h&m necklace... some of you might have noticed.
blossoms.
love my photographer...
sunset.
life.
my latest guilty pleasure... and a breakfast with waffels at rochus café.
my coffee was nice but my sweetheart was nicer.
waffles were too small, breakfast too expensive, however, my new lemon lip balm rocks. thx s!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen