Montag, 6. Februar 2012

presenting: fox news

name: kiki
species: fox
gender: female
size: 20 cm
fur color: white/brown
occupation: travel journalist/fashion & lifestyle blogger/photographer
hobbies: shopping/cuddling/reading/traveling and taking pictures/modeling
i love: being fluffy and cute
i hate: washing machines

hej, my name is kiki but you can call me kk (speak kay kay). i was born and raised in denmark and this is my first post here.


standing face-on
profile
i love a&f but their sizes kind of suck >.<
reading the german vogue (also to improve my german) ^^
i worked at the build-a-bear workshop for the last 2 years
urban outfitters necklace i borrowed from s
tasty drink: firefly from the uk
modeling for intimissimi :D

me in copenhagen - so freezing!

talk to you soon, listen to my fav song at the moment - geronimo by the danish singer aura dione - and godnat!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen