Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

weekend trip photo diary

over the weekend my bf, two of his friends and i went to carinthia. the boys went skiing while i went hiking and took some pictures. it felt like a break from my hectic and stressful daily routine. i can only recommend leaving the city and staying on an austrian mountain for 2-3 days.

the quality of the photos is way better on my computer. sorry for that.
old magnesite mine.
i am definitely a city girl but i enjoy true nature every once in a while.
closed for the winter? not for me! xD
at least they use everything... still weird. ^^
you are strong because you have been weak.
laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you cannot change.

being on a ski lift again made me realize why i hated skiing in the first place. xD
thank god only the boys went skiing. :D

 
i had such a wonderful time last weekend! plans for the next weekend are not that big but still quite amazing. breakfast at demel with my sis and my mom. shopping with my bf. checking out le loft and afterwards dancing, drinking and not giving a fuck. haha.

xoxo, s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen