Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

early easter present from me to me

today my first austrian glossybox was lying on my doorstep.

and the sun was shining brightly outside.

present + spring + sun = me happy

the box was really heavy...

inside were 7 products instead of 5. :D so nice!

wellness products.

because i have been asked a few times: i am only using a sony cybershot digi cam.

probably the best product in the march box: lip balm and sunscreen in one.

also appealing because it is an austrian product.

weird name. xD

oh i love testing finishing hair treatments.

probably because i am scared my long hair will soon look damaged...

i am not so sure if these thermal water sprays really work but i can pretend that they do. :D

bath salt: the smell is quite strong which means i do not have to use all of it at once.

p said the showergel smells like a fresh toilet xD ah well, it does not on my skin. tried it.

one cannot have too many eyeshadows. they seem to never expire. very practical.

a light color which can also be used during the day

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen