Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

[From: me] [To: me]

a girl needs to do what a girl needs to do! you want flowers for your birthday? buy them! you want to drink champagne on your special day? then who is keeping you from getting a bottle for yourself? when i went to new york last year i wanted to have a piece of jewelry from tiffany & co. so i went there and bought a bracelet instead of waiting for someone to get it for me. that's why i chose six presents for my twenty-sixth birthday that i would get for myself (if i had all that money... haha).


1. a classic louis vuitton bracelet. i've been thinking about this bracelet for some time... it's so simple, yet so sophisticated.
2. daniel wellington watch with an interchangable leather band. oh... i remember this black fossil watch my ex-boyfriend once gave me as a present. the daniel wellington watches are so different from my old fossil watch. they are more feminine and less rock'n'roll. in my opinion a watch needs to reflect your personality and my personality sure has changed a lot compared to 2008.
3. an elegant baseball cap by j. crew. ever since seeing chiara from the blonde salad with baseball caps, i've been drawn to these accessories again.
4. a white ipad mini. not necessary? maybe. but so convenient for online newspaper articles and instagram picture feeds, for ebooks and general internet surfing.
5. shiseido zen eau de parfum. 'everything zen, everything zen? i don't think so.' because i need a new perfume soon. thank god my babe showed me this eau de parfum two years ago. now i'm finally ready to buy and wear it.
6. a bottle of moët & chandon impérial champagne. what can i say about present no. six? keep calm and drink champagne!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen