Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Azulejos, Pastéis de Nata and lots of Vinho do Porto

first time flying with tap. when someone else took my luggage by accident, the people at lisbon airport showed real kindness for my situation.

what has fascinated me about portugal for years were pictures of old yellow trams. now i know that portugal is characterized by many more things. i fell in love with azulejos, the blue tiles so typical for this iberian peninsula state, or pastéis de nata, the famous egg tarts. i was especially taken aback by porto, a small city so breathtakingly beautiful in all its imperfection. and what is most important, the portuguese people made me feel like i was family. enjoy the portugal pictures me and my sister took in february.

hello, is it me you're looking for?
palm trees.
le me and le lisbon.
i really missed my babe.
ponte 25 de abril and the tejo.
a monument for the age of discovery.
eating portuguese egg tarts and drinking coffee at casa pastéis de belém.
pastéis de nata.
public transport.
let's take some animal pictures! yeay.
some kind of bird... i guess. xD
mosteiro dos jerónimos.
lonely planet - THE ultimate travel guide.
4ever.
my personal photographer.
the monastery again.
flower #1.
'i never meant to start a war, i just wanted you to let me in, and instead of using force, i guess i should have let you win.'
torre de belém.
oh lisboa.
torre de belém.
flower #2.
and then we also saw the sun...
my sister.
thailand.
flower #3.
olá!
azulejos.
me and our porto apartment, which i loved to death!
porto in its perfect imperfection.
bolo de arroz. the portuguese muffin. <3
cookies at padaria ribeira.
we ran into a marc by marc jacobs store by accident and i almost fainted. ;D
most stunning church in porto.
shake it like a polaroid picture!
sista.
run down but oh so colorful.
a lot of houses in porto need a renovation.
azulejos everywhere.
port wine and pastries.
in our porto apartment.
i prefer porto over lisbon.
my cutie.
polaroid pictures are so much fun!
i want sea gulls in vienna!
sea gull.
at the douro.
the bestest sea gull on this planet.
look at her!
i will come back someday.
old woman and azulejos.
ponte luís I and the douro.
wearing my black h&m skirt and my white superga sneakers.
michael kors bag, mango down feather jacket and forever 21 hair-band.
the ny times travel guide said: take tram no. 1 to foz!
we enjoyed the ride.
just like florida. we've never been to florida but who cares?!
my favorite portugal picture.
our last evening in porto. perfection.
the sea, the salt water and the last sun rays.

[all pictures and videos of triptozion.blogspot.com are protected by copyright. using pictures and/or videos from this blog without visibly naming the source fall under copyright infringement. when pictures and/or videos from this blog are used in incorrect ways, legal steps will be taken.]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen