Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

I Am Looking For Freedom In 2013


 2013, i am here to officially say 'howdy' to you and to set my new year's resolutions forth. i know... quite late. first bad habit i've acquired after high school: procrastination. this habit is really getting in my way now more than ever. anyway, 10 things i want to change in 2013:

#1 do more sports (i've already started with a new sport: bikram yoga. blog post to follow soon. and in spring i want to improve my running. my goal: 10 km).
#2 find myself a job i actually like.
#3 get things done faster, don't procrastinate.
#4 be more active in every possible way (meet up with friends, enjoy more cultural activities...). ergo: if i want to do something i'll do it and won't just babble about it.
#5 add more vegan recipes to my menu (i'm currently reading 'eating animals' by jonathan safran foer. eye-opening! go to the next bookstore, buy and read it).
#6 read more books (when i was younger i was such an avid reader... and i sometimes miss this).
#7 believe in myself (don't quit before i have even tried).
#8 be more outspoken (i'm not dumb and my opinion counts as much as everyone else's).
#9 be less emotional. save my strength for important things in life.
#10 update my bloggie more often because i actually enjoy putting photos and thoughts up here.

wishing you a great night!
xoxo, s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen